Official Squarespace Resources
Everyone knows about the Official Squarespace Help Docs that links to the “?” icon in the Squarespace toolbar. But there are actually a few other “Official” resources you may not be aware of and it’s time to remedy that! I suggest bookmarking them from your browser to a Squarespace folder that you can easily access. Hopefully Squarespace Plugins is also in that folder
- Squarespace 5
- A link directly to the new Squarespace 5 subdomain where you can sign up for a free 2 week trial.
- Squarespace 6
- A link directly to the new Squarespace 6 website where you can sign up for a free 2 week trial.
- Squarespace Code Library
- Journal Customization
- Specific Customization Ideas and code snippets for Journals.
- Gallery Customization
- Specific Customization Ideas and code snippets for Galleries.
- Developer’s Forum Featured Posts
- Featured Posts including many of the links included in this list.
- Developer’s Forum Helpful Tips
- Helpful Design + Coding Tips compiled from the Official Squarespace Developer’s Forum.
- Mini-HTML Reference
- A list of the most used HTML codes you will use in your posts.
- The Squarespace Wireframe PDF
- This links to a PDF download that is essential to understanding the Squarespace structure / model. Essential Custom CSS tool.
Resource UPDATE: 4/9/12
- Squarespace Coupons
- Get the latest Squarespace coupons and promotion codes here.
- Squarespace 6 Beta
- Squarespace v6 Beta Info, FAQ, and Invite requests
- Squarespace Live Workshops
- Free, live interactive workshops using GoTo Meeting.
- Squarespace Workshop Archives
- If the live webinars don’t fit your schedule, you can view a previously recorded workshop here.
UPDATE 7/17/2012: Squarespace has now launched Squarespace v6. However, you can still sign up for v5.
If you are aware of additional Official Squarespace Links that should be added to this list, please let me know in the comments and I’ll be sure to add it!
*All links to Squarespace include referral links. Thanks for supporting Squarespace Plugins!