After going on a posting spree this past week, I didn’t want to “bombard” my twitter account with a bunch of tweets at one time. I like the idea of spreading out my tweets. I think others use programs like Hootsuite but it appears to be overkill for my needs. So instead I’m taking a look at Buffer. I’ve noticed the Buffer Share button on some of the blogs I read and I like the simplicity of the app. Not to mention, it’s a freemium product and their free plan is plenty for my needs. Continue reading →
All posts in Squarespace 5
I recently stumbled upon one of the best articles on the HTML structure of Squarespace v.5 wireframe developer template. Even if you are using one of the other squarespace themes / templates, this article will help you better understand how tweaking the various elements via css affects your layout.
And if you are not familiar with the Squarespace Wireframe, go grab a copy of the pdf here. Print and staple to your wall for easy access!
You may also want to check out our master list of Official Squarespace Resources as well.
Today, I received a rare treat- an official Squarespace Newsletter!
They have released a new and improved slideshow feature with lots more options to integrate and sync pictures with your photo galleries. They have also increased the max number of photos to 100. But my favorite new feature is the ability to link images to a url of your choosing. You can find more about the all new Slideshow 2.o announcement from this Squarespace Blog Post.
You can also view the February 2012 Squarespace Newsletter here.
Long time, no post! Yes, sorry for the delay in posts the past month “or so”! I have lots of really good excuses that I’ll keep short but sweet.
- We moved to the opposite side of the campground where wi-fi is non-existent.
- There is a national shortage on my ADD meds. Not to mention, about a 400% increase in price.
- It’s like I have one of those real jobs. Volunteering 20 hours a week does not lend itself to wanting to go home and stretch my brain any further. I don’t know how some of you work 40 hours AND have a blog!
- Due to #1 and #2, I have been “learning” how to knit. Look here, to see my abysmal attempts.
- I have three teenagers…that I homeschool…need I say more.
It looks like I won’t be back to regular posting until we leave our volunteer gig at the end of the month (Feb. 27). So, until I can get back on a regular schedule, I’ll provide you with some other squarespace websites and resources that have helped me out. Continue reading →