UPDATE: FEB 2014
This tutorial still works. But it also works with other Saga games. I have successfully beat Candy Crush, Farm Saga , & Papa Pear saga using the same technique below and more importantly, without spending a dime! (Maybe I’ll start getting some real work done now) This completely irrelevant page (compared to the original purpose of this website) which is also hidden/unlinked from the rest of the site has also become the most popular page. I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or cry about it.
I haven’t seen this tutorial anywhere so thought I’d make a quick post on how I get Unlimited Free Candy Crush items. Here’s what you can get by following this how-to:
- Lollipop Hammers
- Color Bombs
- Jelly Fish
- Coconut Wheels
NB: I use the Iphone and iPad apps to make this work. You will also have to of Connected your FB account to the app (this saves progress on FB which will be needed in step 1) My husband has a MS Surface, playing Candy Crush directly through Facebook and this tutorial will not work. Also not sure if it works on the Android app. Maybe someone can comment and let us know. So let’s get started!
Step by Step Instructions
1. First you want to delete the app from your iPhone or iPad. (No worries, the info is saved via FB. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO FACEBOOK OR YOUR PROGRESS WILL BE LOST!!)
2. Reinstall the app from the app store.
3. DO NOT Connect to Facebook. Click “No Thanks”
4. Complete Levels 1-14 or to whatever level gives you the items you want. These are mostly easy levels so you should make it through without losing any lives.
Level 6 – Gives you 3 Lollipop Hammers
Level 7 – Five Extra Moves
Level 8 – Gives you Jelly Fish (Be sure to “Uncheck” the fish icon when you enter level 9 or you will waste your fish on these easy levels!)
Level 12 – Gives you 3 Color Bombs (again, be sure to uncheck the color bomb box before proceeding to the next level)
Level 14- Gives you 3 Coconut Wheels (for some reason I often lose this level so most the time I stop at level 12 and continue to the next step)
5. After completing the levels that give you the special candy items you want, you can now CONNECT to Facebook. This will take you to the last level you completed before deleting the app. You will have all your lives and all your candies!!
IF this tutorial helped you and you’re considering starting a website now or in the future, please check out Squarespace. It’s an easy web hosting and software package that requires no coding knowledge. You can get a free two-week trial (requires your name and email only…no credit card info required!)